The International Association for Youth Mental Health (IAYMH) brings together current thinking and practice to better inform system reform and practice to deliver better mental health outcomes for young people globally. Young people are actively involved in conference planning, facilitation and participation which creates a vibrant atmosphere and an opportunity to engage with a diverse range of people.
This conference builds on the huge success of the Associations previous conferences held in Melbourne, Australia; Brighton UK and Montreal, Canada. The 2017 IAYMH Conference is a unique opportunity for your organisation to connect with up to 700 leading health and medical professionals, young people and family members who work across a variety of government, not-for-profit and private sector organisations.
The Organising Committee is committed to engaging with delegates through an energising and informative program of speakers, workshops and facilitating networking opportunities for sponsors through an interactive exhibition and a dynamic program of social events. Delegates will include local and international academics, doctors, researchers, psychologists, social workers, policy makers, young people and others working across health, education and youth related organisations.
Sponsors and exhibitors will receive acknowledgement prior to, during and after the conference through conference materials and the website, and enjoy significant contact with delegates during the exhibition and social events.
The 2017 IAYMH Conference has several sponsorship packages available, providing sponsors with a choice of exposure related to financial commitment
Participating as a sponsor and/or exhibitor at the 2017 IAYMH International Conference can take you straight to a range of groups who may be your target market. This is an opportunity to demonstrate your level of support and commitment to those engaged in improving the health and wellbeing of young people globally.
The 2017 IAYMH International Conference can provide your organisation with:
- Maximum exposure at the world’s premier conference concerned with improving the health and wellbeing of young people.
- An opportunity to build and reinforce strategic relationships within the youth mental health and wellbeing field.
- Time to network with industry colleagues and key decision makers.
- A cost effective way to reinforce your organisation’s brand and build brand awareness amongst a relevant audience.
- Access to a broad network of industry partners at a local and international level.
- Time to present latest innovations and new products or services to a pertinent audience, and showcase your expertise and capabilities.
- Increased marketing opportunities including visibility on the conference website, social media and associated marketing materials.
The sponsorship model allows you to capture delegates’ attention in a variety of ways, depending on the specific needs of your organisation or business.
Sponsorship of the Fourth International Youth Mental Health Conference will enable your organisation to communicate to international and Irish innovators, practitioners, researchers and young people. A broad spectrum of opportunities have been developed paving the way for you and your brand to align with customers (existing or potential), and decision makers to showcase your brand, services and products.
For further information regarding sponsorship or regarding the conference please contact:
Ms Hilary Drum, Advantage PCO.
Telephone: +353 85 777 0400 | eMail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Ronan Flood, Advantage PCO.
Telephone: +353 1 216 4222 | eMail: email@example.com
Ms Kerryn Pennell, Chairperson Conference Organising Committee IAYMH.
Telephone: +61 3 9342 2829 | eMail: firstname.lastname@example.org